Green Elaichi (Cardamom) 10 g
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure. …
- May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds. …
- May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects. …
- May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers. …
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities.
340 in stock
Green Elaichi Cardamom
Green Elaichi Cardamom is famous with different name like Elaichi, (الایچی), green cardamom, cardamom pods, choti elaichi, sabz elaichi and also known as Elettaria Cardamomum. It is widely available in the forests of India. It has a pleasant fragrance. This spice is commonly used in the subcontinent, but it is also used for the treatment of various ailments.
- It is beneficial to boost digestive problems.
- It is beneficial in Nausea
- It helps to cure acidity
- It is beneficial in gas trouble
- Helps to cure heartburn
- It is beneficial in case of loss of appetite
- It is beneficial for the body to eliminate waste through the kidneys and helps to clean out the urinary tract and bladder
- It is a mouth freshener and beneficial for mouth ulcers and infections of the throat.
- It helps to fight against depression.
- It helps to prevent and relieve cold and flu symptoms.
- It is a fiber-rich spice as green cardamom significantly lowers blood pressure.
- Elettaria cardamomum prevents dangerous blood clots by preventing platelet aggregation and the sticking to the artery walls.
- The volatile essential oils in Elaichi inhibit the growth of viruses, bacteria, fungus, and mold.
- Elaichi has some anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce pain and swelling, especially in mucus membranes, the mouth, and throat.
- Elaichi can help to get rid of hiccups. This also applies to other involuntary muscle spasms, like intestinal cramps and stomach.
- Elettaria cardamomum is a powerful aphrodisiac that can help with erectile dysfunction and impotence.
- It helps to improve complexion
- It is used as an antiseptic to treat skin allergies
- Cardamom oil is used in cosmetics which are applied on the lips like lip balms to impart the taste of the oil and make them smooth.
- It provides nourishment to the scalp and hair follicles also to prevent the scalp from infections and irritation and gives strength to the roots and make hair shiny and healthy.
Try elaichi essence as substitute.
cardamom, elaichi, flavouring
Report an abuse for product Green Elaichi (Cardamom) 10 g
You may also like…
Biryani Masala 30 g₨85Add to cart
Biryani Masala Powder 30g
(Most probably the best biryani masala in the world)
Elaichi Essence₨280Add to cart
Why buy Khoraak Foods elaichi extract?
- 100% Halal unlike some cheap brands which use spirits.
- They are super concentrated. Min 2-3 times stronger then others brands. Few drops will give you desired result.
- Their are as near as possible to real cardamom.
- Available colored glass bottle to save essence from light and plastic contamination.
Coriander powder 75g₨120Add to cart
Description of Coriander powder Coriander powder is derived from the seeds of the coriander plant. It adds a mild flavour and aroma to sweet and savoury food preparations. Most commonly, it is bought as whole dried seeds and ground as and when needed, but it can also be found as a readymade powder. Coriander powder is …
Anar Dana₨120Add to cart
Anar Dana (25g)
Anardana is used in Pakistani and Persian cuisine as a souring agent, much like sumac or amchoor. It adds depth of flavor as well as brightness.
Garlic Powder Pure 70 g₨120Add to cart
Garlic powder is widely used around the world as a seasoning or condiment. As a condiment, it is used for flavoring, salad dressings, gravies, stews, spaghetti, chutneys, pickles, curried dishes, etc..
Black Salt 100 g₨40Add to cart
Kala namak is a kiln-fired rock salt with a sulphurous, pungent smell used in the Indian and Pakistani cuisines.
Imli (Sour) 200g₨280Add to cart
Sour Imli (Tamarind)
BLACK PEPPER WHOLE 100g₨295Add to cart
DESCRIPTION FOR BLACK PEPPER WHOLE 100g Black Peppercorns are round and consistently sized, measuring roughly five millimeters in diameter. The spice has a rough texture with a cracked and withered surface surrounding a tan inner seed. Black Peppercorns are firm and extremely hard to the touch, requiring a good deal of force to break. Black pepper …
Amchoor Powder (50g)₨260Add to cart
Amchoor or aamchur or amchur, also referred to as mango powder, is a fruity spice powder made from dried unripe green mangoes and is used as a citrusy seasoning.