48 in stock
Health benefits of Kalonji (Black Cumin) seeds
Manifold benefits of Kalonji (Black Cumin) seeds
Seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients and we all know the importance of seeds in our diet. Watermelon, sesame, sunflower, flaxseeds, chia, and kalonji is a list of a few seeds that are very good for health.
Kalonji Nutrition Facts:
Amount Per 100 grams of Kalonji Seeds = Calories 345 % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 15 g 23%
- Saturated fat 0.5 g 2%
- Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
- Sodium 88 mg 3%
- Potassium 1,694 mg 48%
- Total Carbohydrate 52 g 17%
- Dietary fiber 40 g 160%
- Protein 16 g 32%
- Vitamin C 35%
- Calcium 119%
- Iron 102%
- Vitamin D 0%
- Vitamin B-6 25%
- Cobalamin 0%
- Magnesium 96%
Kalonji seeds for Diabetes Management:
1) They effectively regulate blood sugar levels. Since it remarkably lowers sugar down one must regularly check your blood sugar level. In diabetes, one can add the oil to black tea and have it empty stomach.
2) Drink black tea with half a teaspoon of kalonji oil in the morning and before going to bed. Stop it if sugar levels are normal.
For Heart complaints & Constriction of Veins:
1) By controlling bad cholesterol levels in your body also, helps in boosting heart health.
2) It liquefies fats and widens veins and arteries. To get this advantage, one should take half a teaspoon of kalonji oil with any hot drink in the mornings.
Kalonji for High BP
Symptoms of High BP can be naturally controlled with Kalonji;
1) Hot drink with half a teaspoon of kalonji seed oil at any time is good for high BP.
Also, you can apply kalonji seed oil to your whole body and expose it to the sun.
Do this every three days for one month.
kalonji for weight loss
Kalonji when had with warm water promotes weight loss. It loosens the extra fat and makes you look trim and slim.
Kalonji Seeds Benefits:
- It helps to stimulate the menstrual period, stimulate excretion of urine, expel worms, and quell colic pain.
- Boosts Memory
- Kalonji seeds help alleviate your intellectual level. Helps increase memorizing ability and can be taken at any age.
- A Cough and Cold Remedy
- Kalonji oil even a few drops help with dry cough, asthma, and calms the nervous system
- Strengthens Teeth
- Is a natural remedy for dental diseases and can help stop toothaches.
- Cure Constipation
- When had with black tea it can help in constipation problems.
- Cure Cracked Heels. One can soak feet in warm water containing lemon juice and one teaspoon of kalonji oil.
- Boost Immune System
- It boosts the natural killer cell activity. This can help in the treatment of AIDS and cancer.
- Natural Pain Killer without any side effects. It is best for headaches. Just apply Kalonji oil over your forehead.
Report an abuse for product KALONJI (100g)
You may also like…
Stevia Natural Sweetener 125g₨850Add to cart
(Trade mark registered product of Khoraak Foods (pvt) Ltd)
Stevia is “zero-calorie,” natural and organically grown plant based product. Stevia is a natural alternative to sugar aka “white poison” .
Stevia is the only plant based natural sweetener in market. Others are chemical based artificial sweeteners.
Anar Dana₨120Add to cart
Anar Dana (25g)
Anardana is used in Pakistani and Persian cuisine as a souring agent, much like sumac or amchoor. It adds depth of flavor as well as brightness.
Stevia Natural Sweetener 50 pkts₨850Add to cart
Stevia Natural Sweetener 50 pkts Stevia Sweetener Stevia Natural sweetener ZERO calorie is Best alternative to sugar Natural plant based. Mostly in market are artificial chemical based. Organic No After taste . Just taste like real sugar. Safe and healthy choice Stevia 200-300 times sweeter the sugar zero-calorie Diabetes control use only 1 g to sweeten …
Almond Flour 50g – Khoraak Foods₨550Add to cart
Almond Flour 50g – Khoraak Foods What is almond flour best used for? Because of it’s high fat content, almond flour helps make baked goods tender and moist. For this reason you’ll find that almond flour is an ideal ingredient to use in cookies, cakes, quick breads, etc. Is almond flour healthier than regular flour? …
Sattu Sherbet (100g)₨120Add to cartBenefits of Drinking Sattu: 7 Reasons Why You Should Include This in Your Summer Diet
- 7 amazing health benefits of drinking sattu in summers:
- Provides instant energy. …
- Aids in Weight Loss. …
- Maintains Healthy skin. …
- Increases Appetite. …
- Prevents Diabetics and High blood pressure. …
- Improves Digestion. …
- Herbal Remedy for Women.