What does the color orange mean in food?
Product details – Orange Food Color 200 ml
For commercial use – Khoraak Foods
- Add rich color to your frosting, fondant, royal icing, dough, batter and more with this Khoraak Foods orange food coloring
- Orange food coloring is concentrated, so it won’t change the consistency of your batter or frosting
- For bright orange, try starting with Snow White buttercream or an all-shortening buttercream for a true pop of color; can also be used with traditional buttercream
- Use individually or mix with other food coloring to achieve new shades
- To use: Use a toothpick to apply a small amount of color to your frosting or fondant, mix to incorporate; add more to deepen and darken the color
A Vibrant Burst of Food Colors
Create a visual treat with food-grade food colors that can apply for industries, bakery or homemaker needs. With so many food colors to choose from, only Khoraak foods colors offers the most diverse highly concentrated line of water-soluble coloring.
- Food Grade Color Concentrate
- Water Soluble
- Easy to use
- No salt
USAGE: Baking, Frostings and fondants, Culinary, Beverages, Ice Cream, Easter Egg projects, cosmetics, etc.
APPLICATION: Add liquid color drop by drop until desired shade is obtained.
INGREDIENTS: Water, FD&C Yellow 6 (E1110), Monopropylene Glycol (E1520), Sodium Benzoate (E211) and Potassium Sorbate (E202) as preservative. ALCOHOL FREE